I’ve decided to play along with Tammy from her 7 Links Challenge post that’s been making the rounds in the blogosphere lately. I finally have some substance to this blog with over 210 posts……Wow! Did I just say that outloud? Who’d have thought this little artsy, quirky, bloggy habit could’ve been sustained this long? But I guess this is where we are headed, with our technology, and our super-fast mode of communicating. I’ve had such a fun time getting to know all you “bloggy” friends and visiting your little niche’s on the web. I really enjoy seeing what you’re up to. You are teaching me so much about art, photography, the internet, different sites, and it’s fun to see your fun and colorful personalities shine through! I hope that some of you play along with this little link challenge.
Just post a link in the comments to your response so we can hop over and have a look.
- 1- Your first post……..That would be Avatar Mosaic. It was a bit scary to post for the first time, but this was harmless enough. Click on the picture to see it larger, these avatars are too small to decipher unless you do.
- 2- The Post you enjoyed writing the most…….That would be My Manifesto or What do you want to be when you grow up? Obviously, not much art in those. They’re more about what I think. Art you enjoyed creating……that would have to be the Part 6 of the Friends Sketch. It was something I’ve never done before, even though it took a week to complete and I need a lot more practice sketching, I surprised myself.
- 3- The post which generated the most discussion……that would have to be Notes and a Doodle.
- 4- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written…….Can I pick more than one??? Good, here’s three.
- i. Artsyville’s- A Handwritten Perspective
- ii. Brooke Castillo’s- Live You
- iii. Christine Kane’s- How to stay motivated when you're not feeling it.
- 5- A post with a Title that makes you proud……..Oh, that’s easy it has to be Craving Color or A Bird in his Right Mind
- 6- A post you wish more people had read…….I like Art Inspires, even though it’s not a long post I think I was able to communicate what art means to me pretty openly.
- 7- Your most visited post ever…….Hands down it would have to be my Doodle Directory series of posts. Doodle Directory, Doodle Directory stimulus, Doodle Directory continued, and Doodles upon Doodles. Most fitting I’d say, with that being part of my blog name et al.
I wanted to thank everyone for all their nice comments on my last post about the recent passing of my Father. It really meant a lot to me.