August 30, 2010

7 Links Challenge

Seven

I’ve decided to play along with Tammy from her 7 Links Challenge post that’s been making the rounds in the blogosphere lately. I finally have some substance to this blog with over 210 posts……Wow! Did I just say that outloud? Who’d have thought this little artsy, quirky, bloggy habit could’ve been sustained this long? But I guess this is where we are headed, with our technology, and our super-fast mode of communicating. I’ve had such a fun time getting to know all you “bloggy” friends and visiting your little niche’s on the web. I really enjoy seeing what you’re up to. You are teaching me so much about art, photography, the internet, different sites, and it’s fun to see your fun and colorful personalities shine through! I hope that some of you play along with this little link challenge.

Just post a link in the comments to your response so we can hop over and have a look.

I wanted to thank everyone for all their nice comments on my last post about the recent passing of my Father. It really meant a lot to me.

5 comments:

chrissy said...

art heals.
it REALLY does.
so sorry about your dad. death is never easy. blessings to you.
and
i would agree...i REALLY liked your doodle series...i just went back and read them. so fun and inspiring.
c

Rebecca Anthony said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad! I hope you are finding comfort during such a difficult time. Your doodles are so creative and intricate I know there must be many thoughts going through your head while creating these treasures.

Dawn said...

Hugs to you, Eden. I can't imagine the sadness/grief you are feeling right now, but you have lots of friends here in blogland to support you.

I also came on here to tell you that I DISAGREE with your comment on Lori's blog about you being alpha-challenged! Look at this post right here. Awesome!

aimee said...

oh, thanks for the mention of the handwritten perspective! i had a great deal of fun penning that one, and i've been thinking about re-lettering it - thanks for the reminder; it's going on my to-do list right now!

if i wish i had written any one of your posts, it would have been to doodle my shoes!

hope you're doing well... thinking of you xo

fengshuikatie said...

Wow! Love your groovy patterns in the 'seven' at the top of this post! They're lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden