November 3, 2010

List it Tuesday…..on Wednesday

image

Aimee at Artsyville has been doing a List It Tuesday segment for a couple of weeks, now.  It sure looked like fun so I made my own little list of “Things Inspiring me Lately”…..I probably should’ve dated the piece but heck the blog is dated so that works. 

image

I don’t use the Sakura Gelly Rolls very often, because well…being a gel pen, they smudge and I’m not very good at waiting.  Especially since I work in time segments.

They have wonderful colors though.   I have not found a PINK as vibrant as the one they have in their Glaze
set.  Totally vivid!!

If you want to play along, please do!!  Love seeing people’s list and checking out their handwriting…..I’m such a geek!!  Don’t forget to link back to your blog at Aimee’s site though :D :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great list!! (#7 really appeals to me as well). I wrote on Aimee's blog yesterday that I was going to have to try this. I like lists too but mine are usually scribbled on scraps and wadded up in my purse. Maybe I can be a bit neater for this, though.
~Dawn

S.E.Minegar said...

lovely list! i'm glad you were able to "wait for the the drying" because the gel pens look very sunny! i'm eager to try the ipad too. my mom is crazy about hers.

i'll visit again next round. i'm playing too this week.

rachel awes said...

yummy list!
& ooooh, rhubarb!!
xox

Unknown said...

I love this list- and I love Burt's Bees lip balm, too! :)

Melonie said...

Ha! This list could have been made by me, including the fact it was posted today instead of yesterday :)

I just entered a contest to win an ipad...it sounds like you have one on order (or hoping Santa shops at the apple store?)

Burt's Bees in Rhubarb is in my purse and my glove box!

Serena Lewis said...

Great list, Eden...I will try to play along if I can. I tend to be a little impatient when it comes to gel pens also. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden