Right after I outlined my Thanksgiving Bird, I had an idea…..I had to STOP myself from coloring any further. Because I would love to see how you guys would color this bird in. I know you are creative!! And I know you like to draw or doodle or zentangle or embellish or collage or paint (cuz you’re here visiting me).
So, wouldn’t it be fun to do this on a fixed item and then SHOW us what you did? I would get such a kick out of seeing your work.
I think it’s time for a little giveaway too. (not sure how else to entice you to play along and show me what you can do). Anyone up for a $5 Starbucks card? Anyone???
- Download the picture by going HERE ……or I can email the image to you. (It is possible to download from this blog, but the image will be half the size)…..Up to you.
- Color in HOWEVER YOU DESIRE (with markers, crayons, watercolor pencils, watercolors, acrylics, collage, black and white, zentangle it, doodle it) ANYTHING GOES!
- Upon Completion: take a pic or scan the Thanksgiving Bird then email the .jpg to elg921(at)yahoo(dot)com
- I will post the submissions on my blog the day before the GIVEAWAY WINNER is announced
- Since it’s my contest and I want you to just have fun with it…..I’ll use the Random Generator to pick the winner…….(but you never know if I’ll include an HONORABLE MENTION as well).
a. If you’d like, you can also comment here and leave a link to your static (Blog) page with the finished image. BUT, to be included in the contest you must email me the jpg……Sorry, just easier that way :)
b. Don’t worry I won’t sell your art work to the Paparazzi, Claim it as my own in the book I’m writing, Post it all over facebook with your name attached to it or Sell it to spammers……It’ll will be safe with me….really! LOL!!
c. And if you are participating in NaNoJouMo or AEDM this month, coloring this in would count as “art” for that day….right?
d. Time to have fun…..Relax… and… Color away!!
CONTEST DEADLINE: November 17, Midnight EST.