November 18, 2010
This little giveaway was a blast to host. I am so glad that a few of you played along. I know that there are still some shy people out there that didn’t send me their Thanksgiving birds, and that’s ok. Maybe next time??
As you can see some people used Crayons, some used Markers, and some did theirs Graphically (in their photo-editing program).
Aren’t these all so interesting together? I just love the different styles here.
I have submissions here from a 6 year old, a Middle Schooler, a Teacher, Moms and a Graphic Designer.
And the winner of the giveaway is………………………………………….
That’s you Rachel!!! Please email me with your snail mail address and I’ll get that Starbucks card out to you right away.
I also wanted to show you one other Thanksgiving bird that was NOT submitted, but pretty darn cute nevertheless. Check out Dawn’s bird HERE.
Thanks everyone for playing!
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (126)
- ► 2011 (123)
- Senior Pictures
- Happy Thanksgiving
- This month’s….. Artsy Blogger Round-Up
- Facing Forward…...Mural Drawing
- Thank you for your submissions
- List It Tuesday….Teen-Lingo
- Coloring Book Style……
- Facing Forward…..in a coloring book
- Follower Appreciation
- Facing Forward…in Incognito…..FINAL
- Facing Forward….in Incognito….Part 2
- Facing Forward…...in Incognito…Part 1
- List it Tuesday…..on Wednesday
- Art Every Day Month……AEDM
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2009 (65)
- ► 2008 (29)
- By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden