I wish today was FRIDAY because then I could title this post “Follower Appreciation on Friday”. I like alliteration statements. I had to look this up…. it means “words that start with the same letter or sounds”.
But here at DD and D (draw doodle and decorate) we don’t always do things in order, the perfect way, or the way one would expect. After all, last week I posted List It Tuesday on Wednesday. And even though Decorate is in the title of the blog, I haven’t decorated anything since last Christmas. All I can say is it’s nice being my own Blog Boss (love this word combo cuz I get to use alliteration….again!! ). As you can see almost anything goes here. I’ve got enough to keep track of in my “real life” that I don’t want this blog to be a place that I “have to” post on, or apologize for not posting enough, or ranting about our president and the economy….you know those types of things. Life’s just too short, and we are all busy and we all understand. Enough said.
I probably don’t thank you Followers/ Commenters (is that a word?) enough here….because you guys are so nice, and I’m so flattered when you leave a comment or decide to follow. I don’t think a follow-up comment of just “Thanks” says enough of what it means to me.
So without further adu, here are a few neat sites that have actually linked back to me. All I can say is these people are so creative and inspiring. It’s nice to see people having fun with all the pictures/ designs/ blog articles/ art/ doodling and drawing…..it’s just plain neat to meet you!
- All I Did Was Listen- by Rachel…..beautiful drawings and living insights here.
- Artsyville- by Aimee…..Absolutely loaded with tons of fun and creative art to see at this site.
- Cathartic Creativity- by Dawn…..lots of Art journaling, Painting, Drawing, Book suggestions and other inspiration here. And this lady knows what she’s doing with her camera!
- Daisy Yellow- by Tammie….OMG! She oozes with inspiration and art. Make sure you have a few hours to spare before you stop by her site.
- Defining Me- by Lee…..Beautiful Drawing, Beautiful Paintings, Beautiful Journals…..click over you’ll see what I mean.
- Faerieacres…lots of fun art journaling projects, sewing projects, zentangling……you get the picture.
- iHanna- by Hanna…..one of my very first blog loves…..Again, INSPIRATION OVERLOAD here. You will find yourself returning again and again to this site.
- Judy McCarthy's Drawings- by Judy…….if you zentangle or doodle you won’t want to miss this site.
- My Quest- by Elena…..Wonderful pictures and funny stories to go along with them…..She always posts the best quotes too!
- Pumpkin Delight…..you will want to start cooking and baking and EATING after you see the enticing goodies she prepares.
- Sue Doodles- by Sue…..my most favorite “Doodler of All”
- The Daily Doodle- by Warren…..this man in on a mission and he WILL accomplish it……Go and Submit your doodle for his World Doodle Challenge (you've got to help him get to A Million Doodles)
- Wild & Precious Life by Chel……so much talent wrapped up into one blog…..she journals, she makes her own polymer beads, she draws, she writes, she_____ …..you name it!
- Zendoodle- Wege…..I go just to look at the ZenDoodling because unfortunately I can’t understand a word of German. Verdammt !!