October 26, 2012
Went in and enhanced my shading since the background was darker.
Graphite highlights gave me a lot to think about. Not too happy with my approach.
What a fun sketch of one of my favorite friends and her daughter. Not perfect…but where’s the fun in that?
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (75)
- Interview with Artist….Janet Briggs
- Gorgeous Graphite Girls
- In Watercolor….Figure 1
- Interview with Artist….Lori Vliegen
- Figure 3….Standard Pose
- Graphite Girls
- Interview with Artist….Sheila Arthurs
- Figure 3….Strengthening Color
- Figure 3….Started
- Interview with Artist….Rachel Awes
- And she’s done….Figure 2
- Interview with artist….Julie Leuthold
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2011 (123)
- ► 2010 (134)
- ► 2009 (65)
- ► 2008 (29)
- By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden