Since we were a day without power, and I’m a person without much sleep, please excuse the run-on sentences that are bound to occur.
I used my new copic gray multiliners to outline just about everything. But not the folds in the suit. That would’ve been too much!
Didn’t have the patience for the effort it would take to get those toes right. But at least they’re not as bad as they were from this post.
- Didn’t bend the upper body over enough. (and to think I brought it in from the first post)
- Right hand drawn higher than original
- Left arm should’ve been longer in the forearm and less long in the bicep
- Entire sketched body (legs, torso and head) thicker than needed
- Arms longer and leaner than they should be
- Was able to draw a look-alike (to some degree) of the entire body + a bit of the face
- Shading was not so dark as diver girl (using the tortillon worked well)
- Hair passable
- 2 legs, 2 arms, 10 fingers, 10 toes….
- Not discouraged yet