October 11, 2010
The contest is not here….it's over at D'blogala. You’ve got to hurry and submit your bookmark by Friday, Oct. 15. I totally forgot about this, but thankfully Dawn posted a reminder recently. She’s giving away this book that she recently published.
Here’s my entry:
Since this is a “girl” Doodle diary book, I thought it best if I used some pinks!! If you've been following this blog, you know that pink and I don't see eye-to-eye when it comes to coloring things in. I will wear it, just can't draw with it. But since, I can draw with orange, reds and blues, I thought maybe pink would play well with these other colors, so far so good....I am relieved.
Looking a little bland here, had to spice it up a bit.
I thought the white lettering was a bit too boring. But I was unsure how much detail to put in such a small area.
Ok, you’ve got to admit it, this has some detail! Plus, it’s a little wild! Good thing I cut some extra 2 x 6 inch pieces, because I may make another one, entirely different, of course. This was a quick & fun doodle opportunity. Now You....Go get your Doodlin’ On, and submit one for yourself. What have you got to lose?
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (126)
- ► 2011 (123)
- Facing Forward……. in a Tutu
- Artsy Blogger Round Up……again
- One Meal-lion Doodles
- Artsy Bloggers Round-up …..Returns
- Facing Forward…..in Amsterdam
- Facing Forward …with a Doodled Face
- Halloween Birds go Trick-or-Treating…..
- Bookmarks R Fun!
- Bookmark Contest
- Another…..Artsy Bloggers Round-up
- Six Sayings…..in a Sketchbook
- Facing Forward…… but looking down
- Artsy Bloggers Round-up
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2009 (65)
- ► 2008 (29)
- By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden