January 25, 2013

My Moo Cards are in!!



I ordered these last week and they arrived already…only a week earlier than anticipated….works for me 
Smile



These are mini-business-cards from www.moo.com.  The cool thing about this site is…



100 cards are the minimum order AND you can have a different image on each and every card.  I was a little overwhelmed to upload 100 separate files…so I just picked my top 19.



Most of the files I used were my recent drawings.



They will also print in color on the reverse side.  Of course…it’s just a one image show here.



These are just so cute!!



Here’s the size of the moo.card next to a standard business card….oh and my pet fish GUS.



And because I don’t know who to give this card to…..I thought I’d share the 15% off code here if you want to order some of your own.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Aren't these great!!! I have some and love them. Tey make great business cards and postcards too!

Yours look wonderful!

Janet said...

I like Moo cards, too. Yours look great.

Eden said...

Hi Mary! Hi Janet! These cards are so cool, so many possibilities! I like that the site saves ur project too, easy to reorder:)

Anonymous said...


Those are the cutest little cards. I love the size. Thanks for sharing.

Eden said...

Hi Boo! The size is perfect for me and I couldn't be more pleased with the quality! Thanks :)

uncustomary said...

Moo is the best! I only use them. The mini cards are my favorite. I love having such a great and high quality variety!!

Eden said...

Thanks uncustomary :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden