June 5, 2012

Beach...one




Since, I was still in color-sketch mode and I haven’t received the promised jpg’s from my daughter’s friend to sketch yet.  I had to go looking for something “cute” to draw in my own collection.





Contoured these girls out first.   Then started sketching.





The above sketch looks like it’s taking shape the way it should.  That arm is still a little wonky….will be working on that more.





I’m doing something that I’ve never done before…..sketching-in as I go….Notice, I did not pencil in the eyes yet….I also have laid no graphite down on the face interior.  Highly unusual for me….but may help in the long run.  Hopefully less erasing!…..hopefully Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden