June 13, 2012

Beach….Five




So, I went in and gave her some hair.  Softened that forehead a bit, but I think it could use more softening.





Looking at the picture next to the drawing I can see that I have that upper lip in the wrong place.  It’s curling up toward the inside, (like you would if you were sneering).  This girl doesn’t sneer so it’s best if I fix that.





Drew in the missing eye and the hair of the right figure.  Had to adjust those eyes some….make them a bit bigger.





It’s getting towards completion.  I expanded out the mouth of the girl on the left.  Possibly it will need to go out more.  I also need to adjust the ribcage on her as well.  Doesn’t look right from here. 


The easy stuff is done.  Now, it’s onto the hands.  Not sure if I’m mentally up to that yet….may have to google search “5th grade art” to find something fun and play for awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has her IPHONE in her hand, correct? Taking their picture? So typical of that swimmer!

JP said...

I forgot to sign my message,
JP

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden