September 22, 2011

Prep Page Two…..complete



On my flight out to Newport I would overhear snippets of conversation, so I started a list of what I’d heard.

Well, the word got out that I was keeping a list and before I knew it, I had lots of help in the comment-list-keeping department.  The quote above was spoken by someone very dear to me and it even had the shop owner cracking up!



What can I say, sometimes I gotta be reminded!



I adore Chicago, always have and always will…..the accents, the winter hats, the toll ways (don’t adore these, but they are very Chicago), the shopping!  But mostly the family!



Very poor picture quality.  Too lazy to re-take!



This one probably has a lot to do with growing up with 3 older brothers!  What can I say?



Another quote from last weekend.  I believe….it’ pretty universally true (I think).



Having some word-play-fun with Cheese!



If you refer to anything and everything as “the thing”….then you’re right there with me when I say, “Sometimes I can’t think of the nouns”.  Or really….I don’t want to stop and think of the nouns!  Just easier to say “thing”.

7 comments:

rachel awes said...

this looks like it was so fun to create!
i love noticing all the buzzzzz around me!
snippets of conversation...
sending you a big hug, eden! oxo

Kate Robertson said...

I love this, all the ords and the energy of the colors and shapes. Just wonderful!

Kate Robertson said...

Oops I wish we could edit comments. I meant all the words and energy of the colors and shapes.

Janet said...

I agree with Kate....there's so much energy in this piece. One of my favorite things to do is people watch/listen. You can hear some amazing things! (See I use things, too)

Unknown said...

This is so cool! What a great way to remember an experience!!

JonaDoodles said...

This is so nice, I really like the quotes!

Eden said...

Thanks guys for your nice comments! These pages are fun. :D :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden