One face in a million! That’s what I’m trying to accomplish. Even though they say with the 6 billion people on the planet, that we have a twin out there somewhere! I have yet to find mine.
Here’s the scoop.
- The last picture in the previous post.
- Changed up those eyes, they were a little too wide or open. First the right eye.
- Now the left eye.
- The mouth was too big (I can sure relate to that)
- All over the face here….the eyes AGAIN, the chin, the mouth, the nose. A little spastic.
- Coming together somewhat.
I can see another place I need to narrow…..the right side of her head…..just straighten that whole head a bit.
Such a pretty girl. I really hope I can keep her that way!