Integrity is telling myself the truth and Honesty is telling the truth to other people. - Spencer Johnson
My friend Tammy at Daisy Yellow tagged me for this Honest Scrap session. I guess I’m supposed to tell you 10 honest and interesting things about myself that you don’t already know. Then tag 7 more people.
- I don’t have a romantic bone in my body….but I’m extremely sentimental!
- I don’t like to wear a lot of jewelry. Can’t stand clunky, chunky or noisy! But I love to see it on others!
- Confession: My husband does most of the laundry around here. He’s a keeper!
- I was a H.U.G.E. tomboy when I was little. I’d get very embarrassed if I Had to wear a dress.
- I used to pitch fast pitch softball in little league. I even pitched a couple of No Hit, No Run games. Whew! Whew!
- I’m a lousy diver and gymnast. I have very little flexibility, plus I’m a big chicken.
- There’s hardly a cake I can pass up without eating a slice. But I always pass on the donuts.
- I have never been able to cry to get out of a speeding ticket. Probably because I’m too mad!
- I grew up in a family of 5 kids. Our ages for 7 wks out of the year would be like this for example; 7, 10, 11, 12, 13. I was the second youngest with two step-siblings in there. 3 boys and 2 girls! My poor parents!
- So far….I’ve lived in 6 states. Illinois, Texas, Missouri, Florida, Washington, Kentucky. I think it’s helped to “round-me-out”.
So now, you know more about me than you did yesterday!! LOL!!
I’d like to tag the following people: