How to be a scarecrow for $10 or less…….
- Buy the straw bands (pack of 5) from Factory Card Outlet~ $6.99
- Buy a black Hat from Halloween Express~ $2.99
- Grab some rope from your Halloween costume bin, detach the fake-bloody orange arm that the kids tied at one end of the rope that was used to scare people as they came to the door to Trick-Or-Treat~ FREE
- Grab old fake Sunflowers put away years ago in the basement box for a future project~ FREE
- Baste scrap fabric onto the jeans and Son’s old shirt in a random pattern~ FREE
- Find Fake Bird kept in Christmas decoration bin and attach to top of hat~ FREE
- Steal yellow bandana from daughter that she was given for a School parade last week~ FREE
- Obtain Red lipstick (that you never wore from Clinique free stash) and do cheeks~ FREE
- Obtain eyebrow pencil from make-up drawer and put a triangle on your nose~ FREE
- SMILE !!!~ PRICELESS
While working don’t forget to have a little fun!!! Otherwise you’ll go CRAZY!!! But that may redundant, see below!
Lyrics….”clowns to the left of me….jokers to the right….Stuck in the middle with YOU!!”