June 27, 2011

Zander I. Zany



I think you’ll like Zander I. Zany.  What does the “I” stand for you ask??? Intellectual, intelligent, inquisitive, incoming……



I think it’s fitting that this guy is in a wing-back chair, reading in his library.



I don’t think he even noticed that his favorite chair is covered in a floral print.



Personally, I really like that chair.



I wanted to avoid drawing in All.Those.Books, but I couldn’t figure out a way around it.



Zander I. Zany……being the Patriarch of the family, he has earned his right to his own room and his own time.  He’s always been one to keep to himself, he is a very curious sort.  He remembers everything he reads (and almost everything he hears).  He’s won many bets and would do very well at Jeopardy.   But game shows don’t interest him much.

2 comments:

rachel awes said...

i love
his
every
inch..
especially
those
legs!
i'm
grateful
for this
lone bird
to give
an
appearance!
xox

Unknown said...

I LOVE him! And I love that he gets his own room and his own time :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden