November 5, 2014

Yoga….Dhunurasana

Yoga1

I enjoy seeing all the inspiring poses of different yogi’s on Instagram.

Yoga2

Instead of drawing a yogi from real life….I just winged it one day.



Her proportions are a little quirky…but that wasn’t the point.

Yoga4

The point was….watercolor…..letting the paint flow and not try to make it so exact.  Of course, I’ve got a long way to go.  It’s hard to teach yourself new perspectives to see things differently! Haha.



Only doodled up the pants in a couple ways.  Enjoyed doing the grass though.




I like combining the figure with the doodling aspect as seen here in the background.  Baby steps…baby steps… to figuring out this medium.  Hope you like Smile

4 comments:

Janet said...

You always do great artwork. Love this one...the colors are beautiful and I like the way you used the pose to create a circle.

Unknown said...

love it...

Eden said...

Thanks Janet and Faygie :)

JP said...

I love this. Can I purchase it from you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden