I came upon this image a few months ago and I thought it was so cool! So simple!
So, I broke the image up into 5 kids holding balloons. It was watercolor time since I have so much to learn about this medium.
Gave each child a different color.
Initially, I wanted to doodle inside of each figure. As seen with the legs on the blue girl. But…it was not going as planned and the idea had to be abandoned.
Kids being who they are (honest and real)….and if we could just hear their thoughts I’d bet we’d hear a few of the following statements.
- Which hand is my right one? (I didn’t figure this one out until high school)
- I don’t like dirty feet! (I’ve known a few kids like this)
- I think I like strawberry more than chocolate. (Can’t imagine anyone thinking this)
- Is today Saturday? (Must’ve been spoken in the summer)
- I wish I had the Blue Balloon. (You know how kids are)