November 16, 2009

Sharing


Share

*click on image to see it whole

Ironic that the One Word prompt at NaNoJouMo is Share that I’m working on today because when I went to my blog reading list I saw that I’ve been tagged by Tammy at Daisy Yellow. Her challenge to me was to answer each of these questions in one word (or my version of one word). So I’ll share the answers with you all here. It’ll only take a minute and it’s a wee bit o’ fun!!

Here goes …………………………………………

1. Where is your cell phone? ….purse

2. Your hair?… bedhead

3. Your mother?… young

4. Your father?… hero

5. Your favorite food?… shrimp

6. Your dream last night?… forgot

7. Your favorite drink?… Bailey’s

8. Your dream/goal?… toDrawMore

9. What room are you in?… study

10. Your hobby?… Many

11. Your fear?… snakes

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… Australia

13. Where were you last night?…SwimMeet

14. Something that you aren’t?… superficial

15. Muffins?… banana

16. Wish list item?… Organization

17. Where did you grow up?… StLouis

18. Last thing you did?… drinkCoffee

19. What are you wearing?… YogaPants

20. Your TV?…HD

21. Your Pets?… HairyDogs

22. Friends?… Precious

23. Your life?… Evolving

24. Your mood?… Quiet

25. Missing Someone?… yes

26. Vehicle?… Crossover

27. Something you're not wearing?… wool

28. Your favorite store?… Quilt

29. Your favorite colour?… Red

30. When was the last time you laughed?… AnHourAgo

31. Last time you cried?… Movie

32. Your best friend?… husband

33. One place that I go to over and over?… Grocery

34. Facebook?… timid

35. Favorite place to eat?… CarryOut

Now, I’d like to tag Sue Doodles.

3 comments:

Martha Lever said...

All I can say is WOWSA! I love your blog and the colors are wonderful. Love your doodlings and your lettering !! Thanks for visiting today!! I'll be back to yours!

Martha Lever said...

I think you are right! She does look like Cher!!! LOL

Kelly said...

Great doodle. I came across your site as I was visiting Teesha Moores site. Great blog you have here. I look forward to seeing more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden