This month I was invited to join in on the fun with other “Artsy Bloggers”. It’s a post where I will link to other bloggers so that you can get a peek at what other creative people are up to. It’s a way to expand our little circle of influence if you will.
Please comment at these sites if you feel so inspired. We all LOVE comments!!
- Cyndi L at Beading Arts has made some gorgeous necklaces with Sea Glass beads. She’s included some easy to follow instructions as well.
- June at A Creative Dreamer has made the most adorable Halloween decorations you’d ever seen. Which will be here way too soon!
- Eileen at The Artful Crafter has made truly unique burnished effects on thin metal sheets with liver or sulfur. Eileen summarizes any safety concerns you may have using these products very well. She says not to worry and especially don’t let that rotten egg smell keep you from doing this.
- Cherie at Cherieblogs can crochet the most amazing and fun scarves, like a green cthulho. Just adorable!! You won’t believe it unless you see it. Free pattern for this scarf there as well.
- Katelyn at Crafty Blogger is learning a ton about her camera, posting good links and tips. She’s got a very good eye. For the DIY photographers out there, I’d be watching what she posts in weeks to come.
- Eden here at Draw, Doodle and Decorate, Doodled a Troll and enjoyed every step of the way completing this drawing. It’s hard for me to let go of my marker obsession.