I can’t assume that everyone that stops by my blog only has an interest in Drawing. I know I have many other interests, too. I get inspired by so much that I see out on the web, in magazines and in person. This Round up is a good way to showcase a few other bloggers that have a lot of talent to share in lots of “artsy” categories. You never know when what you read or see something (out of your usual stomping grounds) if it will be the item you were looking for or the technique you adapt for your own circumstances.
- Cindi at Beading Arts has just released the fourth chapter of her e-book, which shows you how to add found objects to your bead embroidery. It’s time to go Wild!!
- June at Creative Dreamer shares her Mail Art creations. There is also an October give away that you can enter. There’s going to be a winner, it might as well be you.
- Eileen at The Artful Crafter is calling all totes!! She is looking for tote bag decorating examples. And for your viewing pleasure for inspiration, she has posted a video on how to make a recycled tote bag.
- Linette at She Plans Parties uses gourds for inexpensive fall party decorations!! Lots of good ideas here, just good fall Fun!!
- Cherie at Cherie Blogs has made a Sesame Street inspired costume for a big kid. With Halloween only a week away, you might want to check this out.