It’s that time again!! Time to showcase what the Artsy Bloggers have been up to this week. I like to learn new things and am always amazed at the versatility and talent displayed here.
- Cindi at Beading Arts just finished a 45 hour project where she reused antique steel cut seed bead and steel buttons! Wow!!
- June at Creative Dreamer loves to bake cookies. Remaking a recipe to make it your own can be lots of fun. You’ve got to go see how these simple pleasures can be altered to make your own version.
- Cherie at Cherie Blogs has crocheted a Cthulhu Ski Mask and mittens for Halloween. Perfect for the geek or H.P. Lovercraft fan in your life.
- Eileen at The Artful Crafter has some money-saving tips for you to print out your own greeting cards.
- Linette at She Plans Parties has made some Rice Crispy Treat Turkeys which are fun to make, and they're sure to be a hit at your Thanksgiving party.