October 10, 2010

Another…..Artsy Bloggers Round-up

ArtsyRound2 

And here’s another round-of-fun for you.  There’s a whole bunch of goodies this week at these various bloggers’ sites.  Hope you can take a moment and stop by to see what they’ve been up to.
  1. Cindi at Beading Arts has made jewelry to remind her about the importance of slowing down and making time for the small ones in her life.
  2. June at Creative Dreamer has made some yummy caramels to mark the coming of Fall.  Aren’t we always going to parties at this time of year.  This is a treat everyone will love.
  3. Eileen at The Artful Crafter receives lots of questions about whether different media can be used together.  She’s listed some helpful tips about sorting out the issues yourself. 
  4. Cherie at Cherie Blogs has finally entered a contest after 35 years of crocheting.  She is a whiz with the hook and you’ve got to check out what she’s been whipping up lately.
  5. Eden here at Draw, Doodle and Decorate is spotlighting Clarence...the Creative Bird.  He is an Eclectic, Fun, Spirited Bird which is part of my Bird Series.  These birds have their own little lives with lots of personality.  Maybe you can relate to them, or know someone like them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden